Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Waiting for the road to Cape York to open

I left Cairns on Monday 4th of May after buying some more tools a water bottle oil for an oil change in Cape York and some more tie downs to tie everything on to the bike unfortunatley it was an holiday and nearly everything was shut so did what i could then set off throught the ranges heading for Mareeba were i will wait until they finally open the road to Cape York for more info please go to http://www.postiebikeadventure.com/

1 comment:

  1. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting. Many thanks.

    Honda Bikes